S3xYBeasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication 160 OL

2 posters

Go down

Aplication 160 OL  Empty Aplication 160 OL

Post  ArchyLor Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Main Rappelz Character: Your main character in Rappelz. (Name/Class/Level) ArchyLord , OL , 160, magus and cardi slave

Alternate Character Names: Name other toons that you use. It Is important to mention if you are already in another guild. only this char

Time Zone: State Your Time Zone. North America

Started Rappelz: How long have you been playing Rappelz? 6 years

In-Game Goals: What is important to you in Rappelz? Strong pets with alot dmg

What is your PK opinion: What would you consider a legitimized PK? yeah , no pk = no fun

Skills: Name your skill set that could benefit S3xyBeasts? (Ie: Great PVP, Good Merch, High Activity, Friendly, etc.) Strong pets R7 drill, S3 nanani, Uber Merchant,  500b+ networth

Why S3xYBeasts: Why do you want to join our Guild? Be Specific. Crookevoker invited me

How did you hear about S3xYBeasts: How did you find out about us? If applicable, use names. Crookevoker

Guild Experience: Have you ever been a part of any other guilds before? If yes, which guild. (Including Non-Rappelz guilds) I had my own guild Unfair, but i dont have the time to maintain it

Game Activity: How active are you in game? How much time can you devote to the game and the guild? i can play almost 4 nights a week, weekneds late at night.

(Optional) Best means of Contact: How can we contact you outside of game? skype , archylord

(Optional) Age: What is your real life age? 27

(Optional) References: Did a S3xyBeast member refer you to apply to our guild? If yes, Who? Crookevoker

(Optional) Comments: Anything else you want to add that hasn't been asked?

VOTE FOR ARCHYLORD HERE

ArchyLor

Back to top Go down

Aplication 160 OL  Empty Re: Aplication 160 OL

Post  S3xYShev Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 pm

only thing I have a question on is ur pking answer =p we are a non pking guild UNLESS for a GOOD reason not cuz ur bored or things like that lol.. If someone pks u or ks or talks shit and wont stop then yea pk the shit out of them till they say sorry n mean it n stuff.. but we don't just random pk unless its in the field of horizon where they all play.. is that ok with you? can u stand by that rule? just makin sure before I vote yes or no ^^ I know you for a long long time and u are a pretty cool guy ^^ or girl D= I don't know which u are but ur person is awesome =) hehe meow

S3xYShev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:38 pm

We simply don't want other people to potentially be affected by random pks. But if something is 'legitimized' as explained above by Shev, then we will back you : )

Please confirm to receive more votes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Archy if you could reply to the comments on your application or if someone could take the liberty to contact him in game we can finalize this process!

You are accepted Pending you are ok with our PK opinion : ).

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvermoon11 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 am

I tried contacting him in came but i havent been active enough due to work to catch him.

He is pretty eager to join

Silvermoon11
Admin

https://sexybeasts.forumotion.comfo

Back to top Go down

Post  S3xYShev Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:24 am

Pm me in game..

S3xYShev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: