S3xYBeasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Mithra Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:22 am

Main Rappelz Character: MithraNinjah Oracle 155

Alternate Character Names: Another toon is FainaruEvolution don't use it as much anymore cuz oracle is much better.
Time Zone: Central

Started Rappelz: dunno like 3 or more years maybe

In-Game Goals: to just have fun and be able to have fun with my oracle and to keep ppl alive ^^

What is your PK opinion: I don't pk myself i dont mind it unless im getting pked more then once
Skills: Friendly Decent Oracle player i do my best to keep people happy

Why S3xYBeasts: tbh ive seen a lot of members around i would love to join bcuz i am in need of other decent players to do cube and ive met one of your members ultimatel0rd who is wise and a vary good friend to have

How did you hear about S3xYBeasts: once again seen you guys around seen u in partys

Guild Experience: currently leaving FamilyCircles they are ok just need a guild i can party with and have fun with

Game Activity: i play for at least 5-10hrs a day depending on what i got going on

(Optional) Best means of Contact: Prolly my cell phone or email
(Optional) Age: 19 almost 20

(Optional) References: UltimateL0rd

(Optional) Comments: Would really like to join for cube partys mostly hard to find good players solo Neutral

Click here to Vote For Me

Last edited by Faeriie on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted voting poll link)

Mithra

Back to top Go down

application Empty :)

Post  Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:26 am

thanks for applying, please check back incase our members have questions for u Smile

Good Luck.

Back to top Go down