S3xYBeasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regristration to S3xYBeasts Guild

Go down

Regristration to S3xYBeasts Guild Empty Regristration to S3xYBeasts Guild

Post  Mullster Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Main Rappelz Character: Mullster, Slayer, 151

Alternate Character Names: I play none other than Mullster regularly

Time Zone: Central

Started Rappelz: 4 years ago

In-Game Goals: I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!!! Sorry, my Pokemon master came out of me XD

What is your PK opinion: If I am constantly harassed, bugged, or bothered, I'd feel it would be a legitimate response to shut them down. Any sense of offensive immaturity is punishable by pk, although pk is not always the proper way to solve the problem.

Skills: Friendly, high activity, and helpful. If i can help another guild member, i will.

Why S3xYBeasts: I have a friend, Mendel, in the guild at the moment. He told me how this is the best guild he has ever been in and that everyone in the guild are very generous and helpful. That is a guild that I desire to be apart of.

How did you hear about S3xYBeasts: Mendel is a friend I know outside of the game and he was the one who told me how amazing this guild is.

Guild Experience: No

Game Activity: I am very active anytime from Sunday night to Wednesday morning. I work nights Wed-Sat so those are days i am only on in the morning from 7-12.

(Optional) Best means of Contact: Through Mendel

(Optional) Age: 19

(Optional) References: Yes, Mendel

(Optional) Comments:

Mullster

Back to top Go down

Regristration to S3xYBeasts Guild Empty Re: Regristration to S3xYBeasts Guild

Post  RAWR Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:47 pm

GOOD LUCK ON THE APPLICATION Smile

RAWR

Back to top Go down