S3xYBeasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspected

Go down

Suspected Empty Suspected

Post  Suspect Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Main Rappelz Character: 156 de Suspected
Alternate Character Names: SpiritReign 155 vm ( Family Circles), SpecialIngriendiants 153 oracle (Stonerz), 119 bs DontSmoke (Stonerz),  106 champion BoGuardin (Stonerz), 153 slayer Procrastonator ( Stonerz)
Time Zone: EST (USA)
Started Rappelz:4 years
In-Game Goals: Leveling, making new friends and becoming stronger
What is your PK opinion: Pk in defence, PK for fun on field or if someone is terroorizing other guild memebers
Skills: Im Friendly and i try to help when i can i do have a slow internet conection so im not good for seige or mass PvP but i can PvP ! I can tank in cube but my dd is not great enough to hold aggro from more wealthy players
Why S3xYBeasts:im lf a better gaming experience with more people to socialize and dp with also i have friends there and have been informed it is a great guild to join
How did you hear about S3xYBeasts:MasterSpliner,UltimateLord,Maribus,
Guild Experience: my other toons reside in a guild i own (Stonerz)/ I was in Deathpods on my VM
Game Activity: i normally get on 2-4 hours after work / depending on weather i work weekends also so in total i play maybe 12 -15 hours on weekends
I prefer to leave my VM in FamilyCircles but if required i can move it , i also am Stonerz guild leader mainly just a few friends and alts that are good people i like to talk to feel free to build alts there if you wish . New people are welcome but very small guild and not as helpful at low lvls with dps!My champion ( BoGuardin) is leader there so it cannot be moved

ASK me any questions you like here or in game im mainly on my de

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Suspected Empty Re: Suspected

Post  S3xYShev Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:10 am

Meow

S3xYShev
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum